Buy this dapp?
Create your own ICO token based on ERC20 standard. It's an extended version of the Custom Token dApp.
You can start your own ICO by specifying parameters:
- Initial supply - number of tokens that will be issued immediately, before the token sale starts.
- Token fund deposit - an Ethereum address that get initial token supply.
- ETH deposit - an Ethereum address that will get Ether after ICO successfully finish.
- Token exchange rate - how many tokens a customer can buy for 1 ETH.
- Token creation cap - the maximum number of tokens for issue.
- Token creation min - the number of tokens that must be issued before the ICO ends.
- Start funding block - the Ethereum block number after which ICO starts.
- End funding block - the Ethereum block number after which ICO stops.
The dApp interface consists the functionality for the token sale operations:
- Buying tokens.
- Watching the ICO progress.
- Refund (if ICO failed - the Token cration min was not reached before the End funding block).
- Withdrawing ETH (for ICO organizer if ICO successfully finished).
And the functionality for the standard token operations:
- Transfering: each token holder can transfer a specified number of his/her tokens to another Ethereum address.
- Checking the token balance of any Ethereum address.
- Approving: each token holder can allow another person or smart contract to use a specified value of his/her tokens. Also token holder can check and change his/her current token allowance.
- Transferring from another address: if someone allowed you to transfer his/her tokens you can also do it by using dApp interface.